Portable Drilling Machine KSHV
- Portable undercut drill with vacuum base
- Professional design
- Chuck for dry drilling
- Vacuum base
- Venturi nozzle
- Stop rail
For drilling and undercutting.
With KEIL carbide tipped façade drill bits
- KEIL portable drilling machines are used for professional and mobile drilling and undercutting of small batches, infill and special size panels.
- The portable drilling machine is placed in an optional position on the façade panel and firmly connected via the vacuum base.
- Exact positioning can also be achieved via stop rails.
- The KSHV portable drilling machine has been developed for drydrilling with KEIL carbide tipped façade drills.
- The simple handling is supported by the low weight of this handheld machine and allows for its use on the building site.
- Panels of any size or weight can be drilled efficiently and undercut precisely.