Reveal attachment set Type FA with anchor
Aluminium L-bracket including 2 serrated washers and 2 complete anchors KEIL BH hs 15 M6x35
- For the invisible, back-sided attachment of reveal or lintel panels
- Natural stone
- Artificial stone
- Manufactured stone
- Laminate (HPL)
- Synthetic material
- Fibre cement
- Glass ceramics
Insertion depth: 15mm
Leg length: 100/60mm
Centre distance: 50/35mm
Leg width: 60/40mm
Leg thickness: 8/5mm
- The screwed in threaded pin must fit flush with the tip of the anchor sleeve.
- KEIL offers reveal angle attachments for the attachment of jamb panels to main façade panels with the undercut anchor
- These attachments have been developed from the point of view of a precise and quick assembly as well as a particularly simple handling.
- Place the jamb angle on the drilled façade panel.
- The assembly of the anchor is carried out as a pre-positioned installation with the threaded pin. The serrated washer is fixed with the ratchet nut.
- Alternatively, insert the anchor with the screw and the serrated washer through the slotted hole into the undercut hole and tighten.
- KEIL undercut anchors are monitored externally.