Plug-in anchor CA
Anchor sleeve incl. reduced threaded bolt from stainless steel A4
Panel thickness: 15 mm
Bolt diameter: 8-22 mm
Diameter drill hole: 7 mm
Diameter undercut: 9 mm
- Natural stone
- Artificial stone
- Manufactured stone
- Laminate (HPL)
- Synthetic material
- Fiber cement
- Glass ceramics
- From l4 > 90 mm surface grooving onwards
- The KEIL plug-in-bolt in connection with the KEIL undercut anchor allows for the attachment of natural stone panels without any substructure.
- The retaining and load-baring bolts are attached to the back side of the panel with the aid of the undercut anchor.
- The holes drilled into the substrate are filled with permissible mortar.
- The plug-in-bolts on the façade panel are inserted into the filled drill holes.
- The façade panel is adjusted and fixed. After the temperature-related setting time, the panel is anchored safely and without expansion pressure. With/without insulation.
- Single panels can be replaced subsequently.
- High degree in safety due to the optimal distribution of the weight load.
- The correct screw-in depth is warranted by the system.
- KEIL undercut anchors are monitored externally.