Undercut anchor KH AA 9-12
Anchor sleeve incl. hex bolt with locking ratchets, stainless steel A4
Panel thickness: 25mm
Insertion depth: 20mm
Clamping thickness: 0-6mm
Diameter drill hole: 9mm
Diameter undercut: 12mm
- For the invisible, back-mounted attachment of façade panels, especially of soft stones
- Use according to approval and KEIL assembly instructions for anchors
- The undercut anchor consists of an anchor sleeve with matching hex bolt with locking ratchets (screw).
- Drill hole, anchor sleeve and screw length must be matched to the desired insertion depth and the bracket of choice. Only the use of matching parts will make the assembly quick, simple and safe.
- Insert the at the base compressed anchor sleeve, together with the required bracket, into the undercut hole.
- Screw in the screw, exerting gentle pressure on the bracket (in order to fix the anchor). The locking ratchets of the screw will cut into the bracket, securing the screw.
- The anchor sleeve is expanded to its original dimensions by inserting the scew to a controlled depth, making it sit snugly against the panel in the undercut area of the drill hole. After the assembly, the anchor will sit in the undercut hole free of expansion pressure (i.e. the bracket can still be rotated with a certain amount of physical effort).