Undercut anchor KH AA
Anchor sleeve incl. hex bolt with locking ratchets, stainless steel A4
Panel thickness: 6-18 mm
Insertion depth: 4-15 mm
Clamping thickness: 0- 6mm
Diameter drill hole: 7 mm
Diameter undercut: 9 mm
- Natural stone
- Artificial stone
- Manufactured stone
- Laminate (HPL)
- Synthetic material
- Fiber cement
- Glass fiberreinforced concrete (GFRC)
- Glass ceramics
- Solid surface materials
- Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC)
Use according to approval and KEIL assembly instructions for anchors
- The undercut anchor consists of an anchor sleeve with matching hex bolt with locking ratchets (screw).
- Drill hole, anchor sleeve and screw length must be matched to the desired insertion depth and the bracket of choice. Only the use of matching parts will make the assembly quick, simple and safe.
- Insert the at the base compressed anchor sleeve, together with the required bracket, into the undercut hole.
- Screw in the screw, exerting gentle pressure on the bracket (in order to fix the anchor). The locking ratchets of the screw will cut into the bracket, securing the screw.
- The anchor sleeve is expanded to its original dimensions by inserting the scew to a controlled depth, making it sit snugly against the panel in the undercut area of the drill hole. After the assembly, the anchor will sit in the undercut hole free of expansion pressure (i.e. the bracket can still be rotated with a certain amount of physical effort).
- KEIL undercut anchors are monitored externally.