Undercut Anchor KH BH
Anchor sleeve incl. threaded pin with inner hex and nut with locking ratchets from stainless steel A4
Panel thickness: 9.5-18 mm
Insertion depth: 7-15 mm
Clamping thickness: 1.5- 6.5mm
Diameter drill hole: 7 mm
Diameter undercut: 9 mm
For rear fixed façade panels
- Natural stone
- Artificial stone
- Manufactured stone
- Laminate (HPL)
- Synthetic material
- Fiber cement
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC)
- Glass ceramics
- When screwed in, the threaded pin must fit flush with the tip of the anchor sleeve
- The undercut anchor consists of an anchor sleeve, a threaded pin and a nut with locking ratchets.
- Drill hole, anchor sleeve and threaded pin length must be matched to the desired insertion depth and the bracket of choice. Only the use of matching parts will make the assembly quick, simple and safe.
- Insert the at the base compressed anchor sleeve into the undercut hole.
- The anchor sleeve is expanded to its original dimensions by inserting the threaded pin to a controlled depth, making it sit snugly against the panel in the undercut area of the drill hole. After the assembly, the anchor will sit in the undercut hole free of expansion pressure (i.e. the bracket can still be rotated with a certain amount of physical effort).
- Screw on the bracket with the nut.
- KEIL undercut anchors are monitored externally.